Learning Support Assistant (Level 2) - 2 Posts
- September 2019
- 32.5hrs/week – term time only plus PD days as required
- Grade F point 7 - 8, £14,394 - £14,682 (actual pay)
- Closing Date
- Friday 12th July 2019 (12 noon)
‘Staff morale is outstanding’
‘Students thrive both personally and academically’
Ofsted July 2016
Northfield School is a large 11-16 school and specialist sports college. We are an ambitious and inclusive school with state of the art facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced newly refurbished building.
In July 2016, Ofsted judged the school to be Good in all categories. Northfield has a commitment to excellence and helping every child succeed.
We are looking to appoint two positive, flexible, proactive and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants. The successful candidates will be patient and caring individuals who can provide effective one to one support to students with special educational needs, with a strong emphasis on developing student confidence and promoting independent learning.
We can offer you:
- a newly refurbished and well resourced teaching and learning environment
- excellent opportunities for CPD
- a staff health and well-being programme
- a warm, friendly and positive working environment where everyone is valued
An official application form and further details are available online from the school website http://northfieldssc.org and should be returned to HR@northfieldssc.org.
Alternatively, applications are also accepted by post (FAO Catherine Frost). NB: we do not accept CV’s.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment; please call Catherine Frost or email using the details above.