Learning Support Assistant (Level 2)
- 32.5hrs/week – term time only plus PD days as required
- Grade F point 7 - 8, £14,394 - £14,682 (actual pay)
- Closing Date
- Friday 18th October 2019 (12 noon)
‘Staff morale is outstanding’
‘Students thrive both personally and academically’
Ofsted July 2016
Northfield School is a large 11-16 school and specialist sports college. We are an ambitious and inclusive school with state of the art facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced newly refurbished building.
In July 2016, Ofsted judged the school to be Good in all categories. Northfield has a commitment to excellence and helping every child succeed.
We are looking to appoint a positive, flexible, proactive and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant. The successful candidate will be a patient and caring individual who can provide effective one to one support to students with special educational needs, with a strong emphasis on developing student confidence and promoting independent learning.
We can offer you:
- a newly refurbished and well resourced teaching and learning environment
- excellent opportunities for CPD
- a staff health and well-being programme
- a warm, friendly and positive working environment where everyone is valued
An official application form and further details are available online from the school website http://northfieldssc.org and should be returned to HR@northfieldssc.org.
Alternatively, applications are also accepted by post (FAO Catherine Frost). NB: we do not accept CV’s.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment; please call Catherine Frost or email using the details above.