Subjects > Drama
KS3 Drama, working with the whole school themes of Community, Exploration and Discovery, lays the foundations for KS4 Drama at Northfield School. Students become excellent team workers and communicators as well as developing performance skills ready for the GCSE Course.
Evaluation and Analysis play a huge part in KS3 Drama as students are able to provide feedback to other students to inform further development and learning in the lesson.
All KS3 students work through many interesting and imaginative schemes of work that are challenging and enjoyable whilst maintaining curiosity in our students.
Students are assessed on three areas:
- The Caucasian Chalk Circle
- What’s He Building in There?
- ‘The Witches’ by Roald Dahl
- The Toodyay Letters
- Devising from a Stimulus
- Darkwood Manor
- ‘Blood Brothers’ by Willy Russell
- ‘Mugged’ by Andrew Payne
- Devising in different forms
- ‘Dr Korczak’s Example’ by David Greig